Saturday, February 7, 2009

Teleportation (by JF)


Whenever I travel I always end up missing my bed. But if there were such thing as teleportation no one would miss their bed or their family. Scientists say that they probably could make teleportation but it's not important. WHAT? How can it not be important right now? What could be more important than teleportation? Well I looked it up. Here are the answers:

The scientists actually have teleported matter (a couple of atoms) more than 3 feet but the chances of teleporting over 3 billion atoms ( a human) is slim.

So suck it up buttercup because it will be a while before they come up with an answer. In the meantime use my new brilliant idea : sleep in a sleeping bag all the time so when you travel just bring the sleeping bag with you and VOILA your bed! I am still working on the family part though.

Problem Solved. (almost)
By J.F.

1 comment: