Friday, July 6, 2012

Talk Amongst Yourselves

Dear Blog,

I know, I know. I've neglected you like I usually forget my Twitter account.

The thing is that it's summertime and the kids are home, but the work hasn't stopped. If anything, it has actually increased. Don't get me wrong: I love it, the whole thing. The work, the family, the fun. Oh, and the novel that is springing forth from my head these days. It just adds up to a lot. Which leaves me little space for you, blog-o-mine.

So, barring unexpected found time, I'm going to stop passively neglecting you and instead actively neglect you, in a planned way. You can say we're on a break.

And to you, kind readers, I do know that blogging demands consistency, so I apologize for going missing for a while. I may pop in from time to time over the summer, but I might not.

Summer is a pretty short season. I hope you will be able to take breaks from some things and add other ones in too.

Love,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment