Friday, April 13, 2012

Week End

Cue the long, deep sigh.

It's been quite a week. Easter coinciding with a mild virus, a visit with family, bringing food to my mom whose back got hurt after a chair collapsed, my nephew's surgery, unexpected animosity here in blogland, a delightful writers' group with a birthday celebration, finishing up good work and starting new projects, three less-than-full nights of sleep, the most interesting episode of Survivor I've seen, rugby matches, and perhaps most surprisingly, my new novel taking shape at more than 15,000 words. (Where did *that* come from?)

It's supposed to rain most of this weekend and I'm glad. Our patch of earth needs it, by which I mean southwestern Ontario. I need it too, a chance to be quiet and still and listen to the sound of rain on the roof.

I hope it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment